Public Affairs Manager
Fisherman's Harbor Construction Notice: Central Marina Water/Sewer Outage, Sheet Pile Driving and Temporary Traffic Revisions
Fisherman's Harbor Construction Notice:
- Outage: A water/sewer outage in the Central Marina is scheduled Monday, January 9 at 9 a.m. thru Friday, January 13 at 5 p.m. and will apply to the following locations:
- Everett Yacht Club building
- Milltown Sailing Association building
- Central Marina main restroom
- North Guest Dock 6/Boxcar Park restroom
- Fuel dock sani-sailor
- Central I-dock sani-sailor
- Pile Driving: Crews have begun sheet pile driving at the southern end of the Fisherman's Harbor site to complete Segment D of the bulkhead reconstruction. Crews plan to work daily now thru February 15 (or until all pile driving is complete, whichever comes first). The regular work schedule is 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday and 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
Please note: The contractor may need to work extended hours Monday – Friday when tide levels restrict work during regular work hours and/or when additional time is needed to complete a task prior to leaving the site. In the event that work must extend past 10 p.m., the contractor would work under its noise variance issued by the City of Everett.
- Temporary Traffic Revisions: Crews are implementing intermittent partial closures of West Marine View Drive south of 13th street to 16th street. This includes closing both south bound lanes to thru traffic as necessary, and converting traffic flow of the two north bound lanes to accommodate both directions of traffic with one lane north bound and one lane south bound. These traffic revisions will take place intermittently for approx. 3 weeks.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 425.259.3164 or firstname.lastname@example.org.