Public Affairs Manager
Kick-off the holidays at the Port of Everett’s Holiday on the Bay on December 2
Everett, Wash. – The Port of Everett invites the community to join us on the waterfront for a day of FREE family-fun at our annual Holiday on the Bay event.
The Port’s community festival takes place Saturday, December 2 from noon – 6 p.m., with kids activities beginning at 1 p.m. Kids and adults alike will gather in and around the Port of Everett’s Waterfront Center for the day’s activities, located at 1205 Craftsman Way, Everett, WA 98201.
This year the event includes:
- 5th Annual Everett Farmers Market Holiday Festival (Saturday & Sunday)
- Holiday cookie decorating
- Craft project with Imagine Children’s Museum
- City of Everett fire truck rides
- Face painting and temporary tattoos
- Holiday music and movies
- Drink specials at waterfront restaurants
- Toy donations and a decorated wreath silent auction in benefit of Marine Toys for Tots
- Tree lighting ceremony
- Visit from Santa and elves
- Viewing of the Mukilteo Yacht Club Lighted Boat Parade
For a full schedule of the day’s events, click here.
Looking for an opportunity to give back this holiday season? Marine Toys for Tots is back again this year accepting new, unwrapped toys for children in need. Please bring gifts to the Port of Everett drop box, located in Waterfront Center near the Scuttlebutt entrance now thru December 2. For more information about Toys for Tots, visit http://www.toysfortots.org/.
For more information about Holiday on the Bay, visit www.portofeverett.com/holidayonthebay or contact Catherine Soper, Public Affairs Specialist at 425.388.0680 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Stay Connected! ‘Like’ the Port of Everett on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Be sure to share your memories with us using #portofeverett