Chief of Policy and Communications
Port of Everett Announces Movie Lineup and Return of 40-foot Screen for Sail-In Cinema Kicking Off July 19
Join us Friday nights, July 19 – August 23, at the Port of Everett’s Boxcar Park; Fun starts an hour before show time
Everett, Wash. – The Port of Everett Marina and Signature Sponsors – SeaLevel Properties + GRACORP – present the 4th Annual Sail-in Cinema waterfront movie series Friday nights July 19 thru August 23 featuring free, family-friendly movies and fun at Boxcar Park.
The movie Battleship kick offs the series on July 19 in honor of the Port’s partnership with Naval Station Everett and the greater naval, coast guard and military communities. Returning to Sail-in this year – the 40-foot inflatable screen to provide the best viewing experience.
- July 19: Battleship - 9:10 p.m.
- July 26: Transformers - 9:05 p.m.
- Aug. 2: Remember the Titans - 8:55 p.m.
- Aug. 9: Pirates of the Caribbean - 8:45 p.m.
- Aug. 16: The Proposal - 8:30 p.m.
- Aug. 23: Moana - 8:20 p.m.
Click here for printer-friendly Sail-in flier.
The Port of Everett’s Sail-in Cinema is the only waterfront movie series in Snohomish County where guests can “sail-in” to watch aboard their boats or pack in blankets and chairs to view by land.
Head down early to grab your favorite spot. The fun begins an hour before showtime at Boxcar Park with music, yard games, free fresh-popped popcorn, concessions for sale and a 21+ beer garden hosted by the Mukilteo Chamber of Commerce.
A special thanks to all our Sail-in Cinema sponsors whose funding allow us to put on such a great community program. Signature Sponsors – SeaLevel Properties +GRACORP, Anthony’s Homeport, Anthony’s Woodfire Grill, GeoEngineers, PND Engineers, Scuttlebutt Brewing Co and Coastal Community Bank.
Interested in sponsorship or on-screen advertising opportunities? Contact email@example.com.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Dress in layers and pack a blanket! It gets chilly on the waterfront at night
- To ensure best viewing for all guests, please use blankets or low-back chairs for seating
- Guest moorage is available on a first come, first served basis at Port of Everett’s North Guest Docks 6 & 7; a radio frequency is provided so boaters can tune in
- In the event of inclement weather, the movie may be cancelled; cancellations will be posted on the Port of Everett website, Facebook and Twitter.