Jetty Landing Fishing Dock
*The Jetty Landing Fishing Dock is temporarily closed. Please check back for updates.
The Port of Everett owns, operates and maintains the fishing pier on the Snohomish River at Jetty Landing, off 10th Street and West Marine View Drive. The fishing pier is primarily used for recreational purposes, including fishing, crabbing and sightseeing.
Mukilteo Fishing Pier & Public Access Dock
The Port of Everett owns, operates and maintains a public access dock located in the City of Mukilteo, adjacent to the Washington State Ferry Terminal. The public access dock is primarily used for recreational purposes, including fishing, crabbing and sightseeing. With the pending relocation of the Mukilteo Ferry Terminal to the tank farm site, the Mukilteo Fishing Pier will be relocated and rebuilt.
Driving Directions from I-5 South
- Take exit WA-526 toward Whidbey Island Ferry
- Keep right at fork, follow signs for Whidbey Island Ferry
- Turn right onto 84th St SW
- Turn right onto Mukilteo Speedway
- At bottom of hill, turn left onto Front street and end at location