SAIL IN CINEMA
Friday nights (July 19 – August 23)
If you like free outdoor movies, you’ll love the Port of Everett’s Sail-in Cinema outdoor movie series. The 2019 summer movie series takes place on Friday nights, July 19 thru August 23. You can sail-in to watch by boat at the Port of Everett’s North Guest Docks 6 & 7 (first come, first served), or watch by land at Boxcar Park.
Come early to snag a good spot and grab a bag of fresh-popped popcorn courtesy of the Port of Everett. Enjoy movie concession items for a fee. If you are 21+, you can enjoy the movie with an adult beverage for purchase from the Mukilteo Chamber of Commerce.
2019 Sail-in Cinema movie line-up:
- July 19: Battleship - 9:10 p.m.
- July 26: Transformers - 9:05 p.m.
- Aug. 2: Remember the Titans - 8:55 p.m.
- Aug. 9: Pirates of the Caribbean - 8:45 p.m.
- Aug. 16: The Proposal - 8:30 p.m.
- Aug. 23: Moana - 8:20 p.m.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Pack a blanket! It can get a little chilly on the waterfront at night
- As a courtesy to those viewing around you, please use blankets or low back chairs for seating
- If you are watching by boat, you can listen with the sound system or tune into a radio frequency on your boat (to be provided at the start of the movie)
In the event of rain or extreme weather, the movie will be cancelled. Cancellations will be posted on the Port of Everett website, Facebook and Twitter.