SAIL IN CINEMA
Friday nights (July 20 – August 24)
If you like free outdoor movies, you’ll love the Port of Everett’s Sail-in Cinema outdoor movie series. The 2018 summer movie series takes place on Friday nights, July 20 thru August 24. You can sail-in to watch by boat at the Port of Everett’s North Guest Docks 6 & 7 (first come, first served), or watch by land at Boxcar Park.
Come early to snag a good spot and grab a bag of fresh-popped popcorn courtesy of the Port of Everett. Enjoy movie concession items for a fee. If you are 21+, you can enjoy the movie with an adult beverage for purchase from the Everett Yacht Club.
2018 Sail-in Cinema movie line-up:
- July 20: Jaws, 9:30 p.m.
- July 27: Grease, 9:20 p.m.
- Aug. 3: E.T., 9:10 p.m.
- Aug. 10: UP, 8:55 p.m.
- Aug. 17: Wonder Woman, 8:45 p.m.
- Aug. 24: Top Gun, 8:30 p.m.
Click here to view a printer friendly flyer of the Sail-in Cinema lineup
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Pack a blanket! It can get a little chilly on the waterfront at night
- As a courtesy to those viewing around you, please use blankets or low back chairs for seating
- If you are watching by boat, you can listen with the sound system or tune into a radio frequency on your boat (to be provided at the start of the movie)
In the event of rain or extreme weather, the movie will be cancelled. Cancellations will be posted on the Port of Everett website, Facebook and Twitter.