The Port of Everett is a natural deep-water port that is strategically located on the Pacific Northwest Coast of America. We specialize in overdimensional high and heavy cargoes. If you do business with us, we promise a skilled workforce and quick and efficient cargo turnaround times.
Cargo Handling Capabilities - We offer:
- Four shipping terminals
- Two, 40 long-ton rail-mounted Hitachi container cranes
- Heavylifts with 100-ton and 150-ton mobile harbor cranes; 185-ton tandem lift capacity
- Five reachstackers with 45-ton lift capacity
- 12,500 lineal feet of shipside rail and terminal trackage; direct access to BNSF Mainline to the midwest
- 110-ton rail loading ramp
- Upgraded Ro/Ro cargo berth
- Forklifts, mafis and other yard equipment
- Yard locomotive pusher
- 55,000-ton capacity bulk storage facility
- 58,000 square feet of covered storage
- 75 acres of uncovered storage
- One, 50-ton rail-mounted straddle gantry crane at Mount Baker Terminal
- On-site tug service
The Port of Everett's natural deep-water seaport is located 25 miles north of Seattle, offering the closest shipping facilities between the far east, Alaska and the Midwest, and is in close proximity to Western Canada.
Our sea, short sea, rail and heavy haul road connections meet your cargo needs with efficiency. Our facilities offer a direct connection between the Pacific Rim, Western Canada, the Midwest and the Northwest region via the BNSF mainline, tug and barge and offer direct road connections via Interstates 5, 2, 90 and 84.
With our established local logistics partners and lack of seaport congestion, the Port of Everett is your number one choice for quick-turnaround.
The Port of Everett is committed to providing you superior customer service and handling your cargo with care. We ensure safety and security as your cargo moves through our facilities.
Click here to view our logistics partners