The Port of Everett, located 25 miles north of Seattle, is a strategic self-operating seaport that supports nearly $30 BILLION worth of U.S. exports annually, ranking as the #2 export customs district in Washington state – #5 on the U.S West Coast.
The Port of Everett is the third largest container port in the state and is the region’s premiere breakbulk facility, handling high-value, overdimensional cargoes in support of the aerospace, manufacturing, construction, agriculture, energy and forest products industries. Most notably, the Port of Everett serves as an extension of the aerospace manufacturing process, accommodating 100-percent of the oversized aerospace parts for the 747, 767, 777, 777X and K-C Tanker programs.
The Port of Everett’s regional transportation network supports more than 35,000 jobs and $373 million in state and local tax revenue. With more than 60 percent of jobs tied to trade in Snohomish County, the Port of Everett continuously looks for ways to expand our cargo handling capabilities and keep freight moving efficiently.
- Natural deep-water port strategically located on the Pacific Northwest Coast of America
- Specializes in overdimensional, high, wide and heavy cargoes
- Premiere breakbulk port in the region
- Second largest container facility in Washington state
- Shipping facilities closer than any other U.S. port to the Far East, Alaska and Canada
- Located on the BNSF mainline;Everett is the first port reached by westbound BNSF trains
- Quick turn-around times and lack of seaport congestion
- Known for excellent on-dock rail, with 12,500 lineal feet of rail capacity spanning the length of the shipping terminals
- Customer-focused management staff
- Highly-skilled ILWU workforce with vast experience handling diverse cargo types
- 24/7 security with fencing, cameras and lighting
- Close proximity to U.S. Interstate 5 and I-90 heavy haul routes, the major arterials serving the local aerospace industry
- Four miles from Paine Field airport with jumbo aircraft cargo capabilities serving the local aerospace industry
- Environmental leaders. A committed port. A cleaner port.