Through operation of its international shipping terminals, public marina and real estate development, the Port of Everett brings jobs, business and tourism to our community and region. Port activities support more than 35,000 jobs in the region. Along with this, the Port of Everett is also a committed steward of the environment and waterfront.
The Port’s shipping terminals operate eight shipping berths on approximately 100 acres of land, and specialize in overdimensional, high, wide and heavy cargoes. The seaport is a vital link for the aerospace industry, handling all of the oversized parts of the 747, 767, 777 and soon to be 777X airplane production lines.
The Port of Everett operates the largest public marina on the West Coast with more than 2,300 recreational boating slips and a 13-lane boat launch facility.Real Estate
The Port owns 3,000 acres of waterfront property, including Jetty Island, and is working to restore economic prosperity to the waterfront. The Port’s properties provide numerous public access and recreational opportunities for residents and visitors alike to enjoy.
- Port of Everett activities support more than 35,000 jobs in the region
- The Port of Everett is the state’s first largest port by economic output and third largest container port in the state
- The Port District and boundaries formed in 1918; not a countywide port
- Represents nearly 110,000 people in the Port District
- Special Purpose District tasked with ‘economic development’ governed by three commissioners
- $76.7 million operating & capital budget in 2015
- 60% or 3 out of 5 jobs in Snohomish County are tied to trade