This new state-of-the-art, environmentally friendly marina is located just north of the Port of Everett Marina. The 12th Street Yacht Basin offers marvelous views of the Olympics and easy access to the San Juan Islands. This marina was designed with larger vessels in mind and will easily accommodate yachts 40'-70', with end-ties up to 140'.
This marina excels in the most important factors for choosing a homeport: a convenient location on a protected waterway, state-of-the-art construction, and hassle-free amenities.
Slipholders enjoy gated parking and electronic key gated access to a modern facility that is the focal point of Port Gardner Wharf, a community made with a unique blend of residential, recreational and retail neighbors.
- 156 slips for 40’ to 70’ yachts with end-ties up to 140’
- Single slips available in 65’ and 70’ lengths
- 8’ wide floats with 5’ or 6’ wide fingers
- 30/50 amp or 50/100 amp electrical service depending on slip size
- Slip side pump out service twice monthly
- Basic cable
- Dock boxes
- Restrooms with showers
- Security gate access to 80’ ADA gangways
- Gated parking