NOTICE OF PUBLIC AUCTION OF ABANDONED VESSELS
Bids are accepted FEBRUARY 3, 2022 – FEBRUARY 9, 2022.
click here to view the auction flyer
click here pre-register for the auction
Terms and Conditions:
· This is an online only auction. All bidders must pre-register online at www.govdeals.com.
· All sold “AS IS, WHERE IS & WITH ALL FAULTS” (No Warranties). ADVANCE PREVIEW AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
· All sales are final. Payment must be made at time of sale according to auction house requirements.
· A 10% buyer’s premium will be charged to the buyer for all sales.
· The Port has full authority to refuse registration or bidding to anyone deemed not in the best interest of the Port or its agents.
· Minimum bids apply. Serious buyers must register to bid online in order to participate. Post-auction bids will not be considered.
· Items must be promptly removed within five (5) business days at buyer’s expense. Appointment required for completion of sale.
· Status of abandonment will resume on day six (6) if not moved or removed and purchase price is forfeited.
· Vessel launch/load fees are the responsibility of the buyer, payment at time of service and scheduled by appointment only.
· Boat moorage/storage at the Port of Everett is not guaranteed. Moorage/storage is conditional upon compliance with all rules and regulations and is subject to availability.
Please note: Previews by appointment only: Monday, February 7, 2022 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.