Holiday on the Bay 2023
Pacific Rim Plaza, 1028 13th Street, Everett, WA 98201
The Port of Everett invites community members and visitors to join in a day of family fun at the waterfront during its 16th annual Holiday on the Bay event taking place Saturday, Dec. 2, from noon – 6 p.m.
Rain or shine, guests will gather in and around the Port’s Pacific Rim Plaza, near Hotel Indigo, for the day’s outdoor festivities including a holiday pop-up market, food trucks, free kids’ activities from crafts, face painting and balloon twisters to touch-a-truck, character meet-and-greets, a tree-lighting ceremony and visit from Santa, lighted boats on parade, festive music and lighting displays.
- Noon – 6 p.m. Holiday market featuring about 20 local vendors and the Anthony's, Ryan's REZ-ipes, Revive Bowls and Scotsman Espresso food trucks
- Noon – 6 p.m. FREE family fun:
- Kids' crafts in partnership with Imagine Children’s Museum
- Touch-a-Truck with vehicles from the Everett Fire Department, Snohomish County PUD, Everett Sea Scouts, Papé and the Everett Police Department!
- S'mores roasting at fire pits
- Face painting and balloon twisters from Giggles Entertainment
- Holiday music by Panessence Steel Drums
- Family photo opportunities
- Marine Toys for Tots Holiday Toy Drive
- 1:30 – 4:30 p.m. A visit from the "Frozen"-inspired Ice Queen and Ice Princess with Enchanting Events
- 5 p.m. Tree-lighting ceremony at the "frozen fountain" tree and appearance from Santa and elves by boat
- 5:30 p.m. Lighted boat parade organized by Mukilteo Yacht Club
- Seasonal specials at various waterfront restaurants
Start the holiday shopping season by supporting local vendors! The Port is curating a pop-up shop with a variety of artists and craft vendors bringing various goods to meet all your holiday shopping needs. You're sure to find that gift for someone special!
Applications are now closed. Vendors will be notified the week of November 13.
FREE Holiday Crafts
in partnership with Imagine Children's Museum
The Port has once again teamed up with our friends at Imagine Children’s Museum to continue its annual partnership in providing free holiday crafts. Visit the Imagine Children's Museum booth to complete your craft! (1 per person; while supplies last).
Marine Toys for Tots Holiday Toy Drive
The annual toy drive for Marine Toys for Tots is back again, accepting new, unwrapped toys for children in need this holiday season. Drop them November 3 through December 1 at the Port’s Waterfront Center lobby, near Scuttlebutt Restaurant, or bring your donation to Holiday on the Bay on December 2 and the Holiday on the Bay 5K on December 3.
seasonal Community ice rink with presenting sponsor dwayne lane's auto family
Lace 'em up for the 3rd annual seasonal ice rink, Pacific Ice with presenting sponsor Dwayne Lane's Auto Family, located at the Port’s Pacific Rim Plaza, just in front of Hotel Indigo’s Jetty Bar & Grille. The family-friendly program runs daily from November 25, 2023 through January 8, 2024 with open ice skating public sessions, birthday/holiday parties, and select special events to be announced.
New this year, enjoy the ooey-gooey goodness of free s'mores with "Fire & Ice" on Friday and Saturday nights and meet fan-favorite movie characters on "Magical Mondays."
At Pacific Ice, guests will enjoy a truly unique experience of skating on real ice at a covered, open air rink overlooking the Port of Everett Marina. Holiday lights and hot cocoa add to the whimsical atmosphere.
Holiday on the Bay 5K
You’re invited to join us at Port of Everett’s Waterfront Place for the inaugural Holiday on the Bay 5K! The Port is excited to launch this new event in partnership with Snohomish Running Company to provide an exciting new addition to the Port’s winter festivities. We encourage runners and walkers of all skill levels to join in on the fun! Participants will enjoy a picturesque flat route with sweeping views of the Port of Everett Marina, Port Gardner Bay, and the Olympic Mountains. You don’t want to miss the first wintertime run at the waterfront! Register today and prepare to don your best blue and white winter-themed garb on Sunday, Dec. 3. The 5K starts at 9 a.m. sharp!